On 4 Feb 1999, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

> Brian Feldman <gr...@unixhelp.org> writes:
> > On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> > >     My "do lots of things that force the machine to page up the wazoo and
> > >     try to make it crash" test :-)
> > So do you run Netscape, or do you run StarOffice? ;)
>
> Just trying to compile Applix should be enough. Ask Mike ;)

Hah, I remember when I tried compiling (old-school) Mozilla, and ld was over
100mb ;) People need more RAM like in Jordan's home box, or wcarchive for that
matter! This summer, hope I'll get my 512mb, and say goodbye to wd[03]s1b =)
Let's ask Mr. VM if the fixes he did today were the culprits for his sig11,
shall we?

> DES
> --
> Dag-Erling Smorgrav - d...@flood.ping.uio.no

 Brian Feldman                                    _ __  ___ ___ ___
 gr...@unixhelp.org                           _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
             http://www.freebsd.org/     _ __ ___ ____ | _ \__ \ |) |
 FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!      _ __ ___ ____ _____ |___/___/___/