I've comitted an optimization to vm_map_insert() after initial
    tests seemed to indicate that it works.  Basically it allows
    OBJT_SWAP objects to be optimized in addition to OBJT_DEFAULT
    objects already optimized in certain specific cases.

    However, a followup test that I had never run before had a
    temporary seg-fault ( i.e. it didn't repeat when I re-ran
    the test ).  I think the seg fault may have revealed a new
    bug and is not related to the optimization I comitted, so I
    haven't backed out the commit.  I am not 100% sure though,
    and I am testing this now.

    If anyone notices weird seg-faulting that didn't occur before
    tonight, please notify me!

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>