>> "WL" == Warner Losh <i...@harmony.village.org> writes:

    WL> In message <87so9r3x44....@muon.xs4all.nl> Peter Mutsaers writes:
    WL> : Is this a bug that I should report through send-pr, is it already
    WL> : known as a bug or is this an intentional change in behaviour?

    WL> This is a known bug.  I thought I kludged around it in apm.c in the
    WL> timeframe that you mentioned.  Do you have
    WL>         $Id: apm.c,v 1.80 1999/04/21 07:57:55 imp Exp $
    WL> or newer?

Today I did a cvsup which upgraded apm.c from 1.79 to 1.80. Now after
a reboot when X starts, the screen gets garbled and crashes after a
while. When I press the suspend button and resume from suspend, the
system reboots.

I don't know if apm.c is causing this (probably the screen
corruption and crash has another cause).

--
Peter Mutsaers |  Abcoude (Utrecht), | Trust me, I know
p...@xs4all.nl  |  the Netherlands    | what I'm doing.