:>    remainder of the packet - the ip payload - to NOT be 4-byte aligned.
:
:We're planning to try replacing some Solaris web servers with FreeBSD
:machines in the near future. The documents are on a read-only NFS
:filestore connected to the web servers with CDDI. (Updates will stay
:on a Sun box.) Are we going to have nfs_realign problems if we use TCP
:in this situation or should we stick with UDP?
:
:Tony.

    TCP should be very close to UDP now on current.  I hope to get a patch
    for the TCP fixes into -stable for the 3.2 release.  There are still bugs
    in NFS, but they are considerably less serious then before.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>