At 9:29 PM +0100 2000/3/7, Udo Erdelhoff wrote:

>  Are you using OpenSSH or the 'normal' ssh on your Solaris box?

        The Solaris box is the only place where I have tried installing
OpenSSH so far.

>  @work: SunOS [...] 5.6 Generic_105181-05 [...]
>  SSH Version 1.2.27 [sparc-sun-solaris2.6], protocol version 1.5.
>  Standard version.  Does not use RSAREF.

        Have you tried this side with OpenSSH?  It's using OpenSSH on
Solaris that is giving me problems....

--
  These are my opinions and should not be taken as official Skynet policy
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Sys. Arch., Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of
this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as
a result.

See <http://i-want-a-website.com/about-microsoft/twelve-step.html> for
details.