Oliver Fromme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Apart from my stupidness of not checking the location of the
> binary first -- what did I do wrong, and what's the recommended
> way of handling this?  Am I supposed to rm /usr/bin/ssh each
> time I install a new release or snapshot?  I can't believe
> that.

You could use /usr/bin/ssh, for a start.  Note that this is OpenSSH,
though, so there may be incompatibilities with ssh1.

The other alternative is to put /usr/local/bin in the front of the
path.

A third alternative is to build without OpenSSH by tweaking
make.conf.  (Note that there is now /etc/default/make.conf which means
that you can't look in /etc/make.conf for the new option.)

kai
--
~/.signature: No such file or directory