William Woods wrote:
> vm/vnode_pager.h -> vm/vnode_pager.ph
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph.
> *** Error code 1

> Ideas about what died and why?

I got the same thing here.  h2ph does not like /usr/include/des.h
which is a symlink to /usr/include/openssl/des.h, complaining about
"no such file or directory".  I fixed mine by hacking h2ph in
/usr/obj/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph to ignore this, i.e., not
return 1 in this case, then redo the installworld part only.

I'm sure there is a better fix, but this allowed me to complete the
installworld and get on with life.

-Brian