>match
> > >
> > >Can I see the contents of /usr/src/sys/ucontext.h
> >

> > Sure, here is it is:
>
> It does look reasonable. I'm suspicious about your compiler binaries - you
> might have to reinstall after all.
>
> --
> Doug Rabson                           Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Nonlinear Systems Ltd.                        Phone: +44 181 442 9037

 The strange part is that I have done this on two different Alpha machines,
neither of which were more than a month behind on the CVS tree.  I tried to
update both to 4.0-RELEASE (RELENG_4 tag) and both are now in that state, so
now I am totally afraid to even consider upgrading the other two to the
release code.   So whatever happened, was very easily reproduceable as I did
it two times in a row. :(

Has anyone updated a mid-febuary 4.0 to the RELEASE code on Alpha via CVS
and had it go smooth, and if so what steps did you use to get there??

---
Howard Leadmon - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.abs.net
ABSnet Internet Services - Phone: 410-361-8160 - FAX: 410-361-8162