In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Ilmar S.
Habibulin" writes:
: But why there is such a sudden change? Everything worked just fine a week
: before 5-current.

No it didn't.  I've been seeing panics like this for about two weeks,
but it hadn't been a priority until this week for me.  And I'm not
seeing it on lightly loaded networks, but am on heavily loaded ones.
Since our product's network port is just for debugging, it isn't a big
deal to me....

It is definitely a load related problem for me.  It usually works just
fine, but sometimes there's a packet that gets to arp that arp barfs
on.

Warner