In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Ilmar S.
Habibulin" writes:
: This is driver for ed(ne2000) cards. I have realtek(rl driver). I took a
: look at his source and didn't find such strings. There is comment there
: about cutting off mbuf header before passing it to ether_input - what's
: this?

I applied a similar patch to the end of the rl packet handling
routine.  It didn't solve my arp crashes, however.   It is almost as
if sometimes the rl driver passes a packet to ether_input and then
does bad things to it behind the scenes...  I've not had a lot of time
to try to track down why this does what it does.

Warner