On 3/11/2016 7:46 PM, Tomoaki AOKI wrote:
On Thu, 3 Nov 2016 06:46:39 -0400
Mark Heily <m...@heily.com> wrote:

On Nov 3, 2016 5:30 AM, "Kurt Jaeger" <li...@opsec.eu> wrote:
Hi!

So I am to take it that no-one has any idea how this stuff works and
how to stub it out?
Or had time to write about it.

--
p...@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         4 years to
go !

See commit message for Revision 219019 below.

   https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/share/i18n/Makefile?view=log

Sorry, I don't know how to safely delete some (not all) part of
conversions to shrink the contents there, keeping limited iconv
features to work.

there are some 3rd party apps that want them so I'd rather just know how to make a really small subset.

there is a database that is describes the data there but I have no clue how to generate a new db.