Hi,
        I tried upgrading one of my workstations and unfortunately the
freebsd-boot partition is too small (I follow manpage directions, exactly, and
those seem to be too small as of 10.3-RELEASE timeframe), and I don’t have
enough space or ability to resize the partition and make it bigger. So, I’m in
need of a build knob to control the bloat, and/or having an alternative boot
loader without geli/skein/crypto support compiled in. Would you be opposed to
the work?
Thanks,
-Ngie