On Thu, Jun 22, 2000, Brad Knowles wrote:
> At 10:30 AM +0200 2000/6/22, Adrian Chadd wrote:
>
> >  I like this. Would anyone object if this was brought over from NetBSD ?
>
>       If you're asking for a vote, you've got mine.

Hmm, Kirk has valid points for leaving a softupdates filesystem identified
by tunefs and not a mount option.

Kirk, do you still want to keep things that way ?

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd                    Build a man a fire, and he's warm for the
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            rest of the evening. Set a man on fire and