On 2021-01-13 13:28, Emmanuel Vadot wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 16:19:09 -0500
Robert Huff <roberth...@rcn.com> wrote:

Emmanuel Vadot <m...@bidouilliste.com> writes:

>    That's one of the problems of having external kmods.
>    drm-current-kmod have the option by default to install it's
>   sources in /usr/local/sys/ and when doing a make buildkernel
>   those sources are getting built too.

        That would be the SOURCE option?

 Yes

        Further: if I have that set ... does that mean I can remove it
from PORTS_MODULES?

 I don't know what that is
eg;
PORTS_MODULES=x11/nvidia-driver-304
for the nvidia driver, for example. see src.conf(5).

        (And I assume a note about this will appear in UPDATING?)

 A note about what ?

 Cheers,

                        Respectfully,

                                Robert Huff