On 03.05.22 19:08, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:
On Sun, Apr 24, 2022 at 09:49:48AM +0200, Florian Smeets wrote:
F> On 23.04.22 01:38, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:
F> >    Hi Florian,
F> >
F> > here is a patch that should help with the IPv6 problem. I'm not
F> > yet committing it, it might be not final.
F>
F> yes, the patch resolves the issue. There is just one SYN packet, and it
F> gets a reply immediately.

Alexander provided a patch against the ip6_output inconsistency:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D35117

You might be interested in testing it together with my patch. I will
commit mine only after Alexander commits his.

With both patches applied it's working fine and I cannot reproduce the initial issue.

Thanks
Florian