On 2022-07-22 08:27, Ivan Quitschal wrote:
hi all

Ive been trying to solve a problem which is happening to me but so far no success.
problem is this:

sometimes happens, sometimes doesnt, but once im on X and do a "F2", "F3" whatever in order to get back to terminal, it *does* get back to terminal but the screen still shows like i was on X, therefore i have to do a F* twice in order to see the
console , like an fflush was missing somewhere.
If I'm following you correctly; you should be performing a Ctrl+Atl+F<1-8> to
accomplish your goal. Does doing it that way fix it for you?

HTH

--Chris

im using the drm-devel-kmod git for i915kms.ko btw

any ideas what could it be?

thank you guys

--tzk