Hello.

I'm also interested in writing a script to manage the bhyve vms. Even if I
suspect that my approach will be different. My idea is to ask the user what
he wants to do and then the script will configure the vm getting the
information provided by the user.
I will give a look at /etc/rc.d/bhyve,but I don't think I will study
cirrina,it seems very complicated.

--
Mario.