hi,

please review and comment

--

This is set of patches for libc which allow user to use locale
aliases. Currently it's only possible to use locale aliases
by creating one more symbolic link in /usr/share/locale, i.e.
if I want to have locale named "ru" I have to:

        ln -s /usr/share/locale/ru_RU.KOI8-R /usr/share/locale/ru

With this set of patches we need no anymore to create any symbolic
links, but edit /usr/share/locale/locale.aliases file. Format of this
file is quite simple:

        <locale alias name>     <real locale name>

All lines which starting from '#' or empty lines are ignored.
Example locale.aliases file is included to this patchset.

--
/* Alexey Zelkin               && [EMAIL PROTECTED]       */
/* Tavric National University  && [EMAIL PROTECTED]    */

libc_locale_alias.tgz