hi,

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 07:00:47PM +0400, Andrey A. Chernov wrote:

> Why you always check LC_CTYPE existance only? It may not exist but other
> locale parts, f.e. LC_TIME are still valid. It is not required to have
> LC_CTYPE for locale.

I just randomly selected one of files which is exists in locale directory
and my check have only target to understand -- is given locale name
valid locale or its alias.

> You need to check LC_* existence corresponding to setlocale() request
> made.

What to check if LC_ALL request is given ?

--
/* Alexey Zelkin               && [EMAIL PROTECTED]       */
/* Tavric National University  && [EMAIL PROTECTED]    */