Did you check on the SANE home page whether your scanner is supported?

This is a USB driver and a trivial driver at that, with no vendor
specific code. So I won't be able to help.

Nick

--
Qube Software, Ltd.                                             Private:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]