Mark Murray wrote:

> BTW - there is no XF86Setup in XFree86-4 yet.

No, but there is xf86cfg, which is even better ;^)

It correctly autodetected both my Monitor and Video card, meaning that I
was able to get maximum performance out of both (proper Modelines).
Though 1962x1440 is pushing it on a 19" monitor ;^)

I think I'll stick to 1600x1200.

--
"I'm entirely unaccountable for any moments of sanity contained herein."
:s/Windows/UNIX