On Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:08:12 -0500,
  "Jacques A. Vidrine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

n> changing them now.  Unless objections come up, I'll commit this change
n> or something similar with the next nsswitch commit.

Here is another possible trouble. While libc.so.4 with nsswitch no
longer requires the magic '+' entry, libc.so.3 and earlier still
require '+'.

What we need before 5.0-RELEASE meets the world is a tool to find
binaries linked against libc.so.3 and earlier, and give a warning. It
would also be helpful for us to (semi-)automatically update old
binaries installed by ports. (I have been trying this for a couple of
days)

--
Seigo Tanimura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>