Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> The attached patches (p4 and p5) try to solve this bootstrapping
> problem with groff(1).  I have lightly tested this on my -stable
> box, and would appreciate a feedback on them.

Do not remove the USRDIRS and INCDIRS and replace it with mtree (ie make
hierarchy). There's no need to duplicate the complete hierarchy inthe
object tree. Also, mtree fiddles with ownership and mods, which is not
appropriate when building.

Which additional directories do you need?

--
Marcel Moolenaar
  mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]