> Maybe this is related, maybe not... I upgraded to the latest CURRENT
> available this morning and now I also see occasional (albeit short) hangs
> sometimes, although the machine seems to be responsive otherwise.

I see this also.  If you aren't using USB but have it compiled into your
kernel try commenting out all the "device" entries after "# USB support"
in the config file.  A kernel built without USB may not show the hangs.

I think there is a buglet that has krept into the USB code within the
last couple of weeks.

Later

Mark Hittinger
Earthlink