In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> Robert Watson  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I think we can all take lessons from phk here -- he achieves a level of
>> destructiveness that makes even the pro's marvel in wonder.
>
> Your criticism is grossly unfair.

Too much snipping; that wasn't critizism. It was pure jealousy. 8-)

He also said "obviously I haven't been playing in the right bits of the
system, I'll have to start hacking the low-level stuff in FFS some more..."

And - who knows - it might be that phk's real middle name is "Haegar" 8-))).

(Am I the only one making back up copies before "make installkernel; make
installworld"?)

Achim