On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 03:06:00PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 02:59:22PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > Shouldn't the includes/Makefile be installing headers using
> > INCOWN/INCGRP instead of BINOWN/BINGRP?  I ran into this when trying
> > to do a 'make includes' as a normal user.
>
> Oops, hit send too soon; more changes are required of the same form.
> Before I go to the trouble of doing those, I might as well get
> confirmation whether this is the right thing to do.

This was on my TODO.  The only problem with INCOWN/INCGRP not being
used here is that they were introduced long after include/Makefile.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Oracle Developer/DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Sunbay Software AG,

http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age