<<On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:38:45 -0700, Peter Wemm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> telnet* should never have used libmp in the first place,

Yes, it should have, since telnet is historic BSD software and libmp
is the historic BSD arbitrary-precision-math library.  That is also
(one reason) why we should continue to supply a libmp, regardless of
what code it is actually backed with.

-GAWollman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | O Siem / The fires of freedom