> Yes. we are aware of the work and we are pleased that it is hapenning, but
> few of us have even SEEN any bluetooth stuff yet..
> certainly in the US it's not yet being marketted a lot.

Fry's Electronics in the SF bayarea has a bunch of bluetooth
gadgets.  Go to www.outpost.com and search for 'bluetooth'.

USB adapters, pcmcia card, printer adapter, connectors for
Palm and iPAQ etc.  The printer adapter looks just like a
standard paraller port connector with a RJ11 or RJ45 socket
on one side (you can hook up a serial cable to it too).