culverk> This seems a lot like personal preferance to me, I for one
culverk> don't like a lot of tty's, because running getty on a bunch
culverk> of ttys that I'm not going to use is a waste of ram....

Seconded. Two ttys are enough for me.  Many getty(8) processes usually
waste our process table entry :-)

Usually small PC keyboards don't have their own F11/F12 key; key
combination such as Fn+F1/Fn+F2 is required (read: a little bit hard
to push).  It would be better to avoid for the default configuration IMHO.

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita