At 10:22 AM +0100 9/26/02, Mark Murray wrote:
>Hi
>
>The attached patch gets done by me any time I set up a FreeBSD
>box (I like lots of VTYs and X on ALT-F12).
>
>Any objections to my committing this?

I think the we will have more users who are hurt (or at least
annoyed) by moving X, then we have users who need more tty's
in freebsd out-of-the-box.  I wouldn't quite say that I object
to the change, but I see no point in doing it.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]