Tim Robbins wrote:
On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 12:32:18AM +0100, Jens Rehsack wrote:

Hi,

there two open PR's (PR 44423 and PR 44449) related to a problem with audio/id3lib. I downloaded the new version (3.8.1) and made patches for some files, so they should work fine with FreeBSD 5.0 (4.7 not tested, I think gcc3 is required).

But I found out, that the libstdc++ which is installed by `make world` doesn't have wchar-support enabled. I do not have expirience in changing modules within freebsd world, so what do I have to do to add wchar-support?

Any help would be nice - I didn't had so much time for C/C++ programming last year and I missed it. So I could do some more, too.

You could try the patch I've attached:

cd /usr/src
zcat c++-wchar.diff.gz | patch
cd gnu/lib/libstdc++
make
make install
I'll try it this evening. How big is the chance to include it into FBSD 5.0-Current distribution.

Jens
--
L i W W W i Jens Rehsack
L W W W