On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 10:13:29AM -0500, Matthew Kolb wrote:
> Hello -current,
>
> I'm seeing a bit (12 or more per day) of
> "PAWS ack-on-ack loop avoided" in my /var/log/messages
>
> Which appears to just be triggered by a mechanism to drop
> bad packets.  Is this correct?  Is this something I should be
> concerned about?

Matt,

I'm seeing these too.  Can you please remove the relevant
printf() or at least limit it to the ``if (verbose)'' or
DIAGNOSTIC, whatever is more appropriate?

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Sysadmin and DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Sunbay Software AG,

http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age