On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 09:23:30AM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     The printf() is only in HEAD for feedback purposes.  I'd like to leave
>     it in there just a little while longer (maybe a week at the rate things
>     are going).  It looks like more people are hitting this bug(fix) then
>     we previously thought would hit it, which is actually somewhat worrying
>     because it only occurs when you get out-of-order timestamp replies.
>
>     Could you tell me what services were running or what you were doing
>     when you got the warnings?  Are you running a web server?  Talking
>     to windows boxes at all?

I've got this on my development box which doesn't run any services.
I don't remember exactly what I've been doing when these appeared;
probably printing some connection data like IPs and ports from TCB
would help.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Sysadmin and DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Sunbay Software AG,

http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age