On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Unfortunately I can't afford a new laptop, so I'm stuck with my 600E.

APM works fine on the 600E.  The latest BIOS updates and new model main
batteries seem to solve most of the battery complaints.

My only outstanding issue is that I can't suspend if an application is
holding /dev/dsp or /dev/audio open.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |