Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
Jens Rehsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Of course. Very often in ilmid.c the type caddr_t was used, and nearly
the same count of 'const char *'s was used. I've searched the include
files for caddr_t (core address) and found it defined as 'char *', so
I decided to used commonly caddr_t - maybe later I check which of them
could be changed into 'c_caddr_t' for being const. But You can of
couse replace all 'caddr_t' which 'char *'.

This is wrong. caddr_t should be uniersally replaced with void *.

Good to know. I think I have done it where it's possible, and where really (unsigned) char *(*) was required, I've used that. There're some places in code where I'm not sure about it's being correct, but that has nothing to do with char */void *.

DES

Jens

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message