On 02.08.2003 01:29, Mike Makonnen wrote:
On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 08:27:07PM +0200, Jens Rehsack wrote:
On 29.07.2003 19:21, Mike Makonnen wrote:

>On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:08:38PM +0200, Jens Rehsack wrote:
>Yeah, I'll take care of this. I had asked scott to mail me his final
>patch so I could commit it, but I never heard back from him. I'll
>dig out the revisions from my mail archives and combine the
>two.

You can mail me the patch first, so that I can test it before you
commit it, if you want.

Hi Jens,

Can you apply the attached patches and let me know how it goes?

Cheers.

Is there a difference to those Scot send me yesterday evening? If not, I'm working on it, but after a hard week I took a free day today and tomorrow starts with an meeting. So don't expect results of test before monday morning (7:00 GMT)

Best regards,
Jens