On 02.08.2003 01:29, Mike Makonnen wrote:

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 08:27:07PM +0200, Jens Rehsack wrote:
On 29.07.2003 19:21, Mike Makonnen wrote:

>On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:08:38PM +0200, Jens Rehsack wrote:
>Yeah, I'll take care of this. I had asked scott to mail me his final
>patch so I could commit it, but I never heard back from him. I'll
>dig out the revisions from my mail archives and combine the
>two.

You can mail me the patch first, so that I can test it before you
commit it, if you want.

Hi Jens,

Can you apply the attached patches and let me know how it goes?

Cheers.

Hi Mike, hi Scot,

the patch works for me very well. I've checked what's been done
and had only small recommendations:

- Wouldn't it be better to configure the devfs rules by
  /etc/devfs.conf or is it impossible?

- Even it would be a good thing, if I could specify a
  ruleset for each jail, and fallback to devfs_ruleset_jail
  if no jail_example_devfs_ruleset is specified?

Jens