--On Monday, August 04, 2003 20:19:05 +0200 Martin Blapp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

> How could dhclient see then that you were in a new network ? Do you
> mean which dhclient was running changing networks ? Or kill dhclient
> and restart it ?
reboot.  I.E.  I shutdown between home and office and vice versa.

SOMETHING seriously changed here.

Ahh ! I see now the change. The problem is that you aren't associated at the beginning, because the first wep-key is wrong. Before every key was tried and one did match.

I do now know where the problem is.
Actually I don't use WEP, but the SSID has the same effect in this case.

I'll have a fix ASAP.
Cool! :-)

Martin

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749