Err, for some reason the email client ate my subject..

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:59:46 -0500, Jeremy Messenger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Last night, I CVSup'ed and did the buildworld/kernel stuff. Then, I reboot
and I get the busy signal like forever, it looks like the HD is spinning
forever for no reason. Also, the ATAng can't find my Teac CD-RW..

Here are three attaches..

dmesg-ataog.txt is old kernel sometime before ATAng went in the
5.1-CURRENT tree.
FreeBSD mezz.mezzweb.com 5.1-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #0: Sat Aug 23
01:09:03 CDT 2003     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BSDRULZ
i386

dmesg-atang.txt and pciconf.txt are from last night 5.1-CURRENT.

Please, let me know if there is something else I can do.. Soon, I am going
to boot into the yesterday -CURRENT, I think I saw more error with SCSI
stuff and I will try to collect them. If I get them and I will reply in
here with the more info.

Cheers,
Mezz

--