Hello,

        I've tried to install emulators/linux_base on my FreeBSD
5.1-CURRENT (todays world) and got the following:

        fault virtual address   = 0x3
        fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
        instuction pointer      = 0x8:0xc04c1190
        stack pointer           = 0x10:0xe907e6d4
        frame pointer           = 0x10:0xe907e6d8
        code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                                = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
        processor eflags        = resume, IOPL = 0
        current process         = 1648 (rpm)
        kernel: type 12 trap, code=0

        I've tried to install with GENERIC and my custom kernel - same
problem ...

vd