On Monday, Oct 20, 2003, at 19:02 Europe/Budapest, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

Greg 'groggy' Lehey schrieb:

Provide a dump?  Analyse the problem yourself?  This *is* -CURRENT,
after all.

I can reproduce this here (same MB). I don't think it's a vinum problem,
but vinum seems to be a good way to reproduce the bug. I set up a stripe
over 2 SATA disks, newfs it, run "iozone -a" and BOOM.

Well, my /etc dir is gone, and I have no other bootable device. Tomorrow my hardware guy will bring me a new be7s motherboard... Sorry guys, the rest is in your hands.
--
jul