On Nov 24, 2003, at 8:09 PM, M. Warner Losh wrote:

In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Andrew Gallatin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: I'll bet a larger percentage of our users build ports than need nss or
: ldap.

I'll bet a larger percentage of the people are ignoring this thread
than reading it since it has been so devoid of concrete numbers.

Yep :).

I feel like saying "set the default to static and make the dynamic bins the option" so
the people who can't be bothered to compile their own system even though everyone
I know does this for tuning purposes anyway can stop whining.

But I won't say that.

Dave

Warner