M. Warner Losh wrote:

In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Andrew Gallatin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: I'll bet a larger percentage of our users build ports than need nss or
: ldap.

I'll bet a larger percentage of the people are ignoring this thread
than reading it since it has been so devoid of concrete numbers.

Amen! More benchmarks, less speculation, please. Since both variants are already implemented, any argument lacking measurements is weak.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           USC Information Sciences Institute