Adrenalin wrote:
Rick thank you for the answer.

I'll "put my heart into the teeth" and will try to go for the stable.

This is kind of critical I guess, I think it should really go to the
release. It's the first time I got into a such a nasty bug with freebsd.

Unfortunately the release has 'left the station', however I guess we might be able to add a pointer in the erratum document.
I'm not sure who is in charge of that doc.  (re?)