Hello!

I'm an employee of "Program Verification Systems" company. We develop a static code analyzer PVS-Studio for C/C++/C# languages. To demonstrate the capabilities of our analyzer, we regularly perform analysis of open source projects.

Recently we’ve checked FreeBSD kernel and now are planning to write an article with examples of errors which we found. You can find a list of articles, where we write about check reports of other open-source projects on our web-page - http://www.viva64.com/en/a/0084/.

Official site of the analyzer - http://www.viva64.com/en/pvs-studio/

We can also provide a full check report by PVS-Studio if needed. Could you also help to distribute the article by posting this news on your web-site?

--
Svyatoslav Razmyslov
"Program Verification Systems" (Co Ltd)