Added, thanks!

On Wed, 17 Feb 2016, Svyatoslav Razmyslov wrote:

Hi, Warren.

We've published the article on our site, here is the message from our PR:

Analysis of FreeBSD kernel by PVS-Studio.
The development team of PVS-Studio static code analyzer checked FreeBSD OS kernel and published an article <link here>, describing the most suspicious fragments.

http://www.viva64.com/en/b/0377/

Thanks!