On 2019-07-11 17:07, Manish Jain wrote:

Hi Rusty, Thanks for responding. I am using NAT under Settings -> Network, although I do not have any idea about NAT or bridges. What I do is put the following in /boot/loader.conf :
aio_load=YES
if_bridge_load=YES
if_tap_load=YES
nmdm_load=YES Then I put the following in /etc/rc.conf :
cloned_interfaces="tap0 bridge0"
ifconfig_bridge0="addm re0 addm tap0 up" The setup above should permit my Realtek ethernet card to be made available to my virtual machines. My Realtek ethernet card connects to a modem using static IP configuration. Interestingly, my Windows vm can access the internet freely. The Linux vm's are in a mess on the internet front. Looking forward to help.
Thank you & Regards,
Manish Jain

Manish,
You have a setup that I am not familiar with however, I've read that
vboxnetflt kernel module is needed in the host system if you are using
bridging mode.  That information may or may not be accurate but can you
try loading vboxnetflt.ko and seeing if you are then able to bridge out?

Rusty