:Matthew Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
:>     The buildworld chflags problems were fixed around a month ago I think.
:
:No, I fixed them in february or march.
:
:DES
:--
:Dag-Erling Smorgrav - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Ok, then there is a real good chance localhost mounts will work now.

    I'm running a buildworld test right now with /usr/src and /usr/obj both
    on NFSv3 localhost mounts.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>