:>     My buildworld using the NFSv2 file handle length patch succeeded as
:>     well.
:>
:>     I've included the patch again for reference.  (Note:  I didn't write
:>     this patch, refer back to the thread for that info).
:>
:>                                              -Matt
:
:any percievable performance gain? I doubt it...
:
:-Alfred Perlstein - [[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

    I didn't measure the performance.  I doubt it.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>