Ok. I have put up a rough cut of my proposed src/crypto/telnet stuff
with SRA
authentication and IDEA encryption. It requires the libutil from 3.2 (or
better),
but it appears to work pretty well.

Please don't download it if you're outside the US.

But if you are in the US, you can grab it from
ftp://ftp.kfu.com/pub/sra-idea.FreeBSD-32.tgz

Move your existing /usr/src/crypto/telnet out of the way and unpack the
tgz into /usr/src/crypto.

Then cd into telnet and make.

In particular, anyone who sees any stupid stuff in the Makefiles (I had
to guess a lot) or
anything that would break existing (kerberos) functionality, please let
me know.
It seems to me, though, that since there were no Makefiles in there
before the kerberos stuff
must be using its own Makefiles with these source files or some such
magic.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature